Audit + Monitoring
Information Security Audit and Monitoring (ISAM) proactively monitors the University of Toronto network for known vulnerabilities and potential exposure of confidential data, and offers vulnerability mitigation guidance to local system administrators.
ISAM performs the following activities:
- Regular high-level security scans of all networked devices within the University’s Campus Area Network.
- In-depth web vulnerability and service vulnerability scans to confirm potential vulnerabilities identified in high-level security scans.
- Delivery of vulnerability information to relevant departmental admins.
- Incident Response assistance to departmental admins to restore service subsequent to an adverse information security event.
- Compromised account detection.
- Copyright infringement and network abuse point of contact.